Backmate – back brace
Backmate is a back brace developed by Roger Wolfson, and known as ‘a friend to lean on’. Backmate is a back and spinal brace that consists of a rigid frame designed to aid back pain sufferers who find difficulty when sitting in certain positions. For example, Backmate provides a greater degree of comfort when sitting at a desk or in a car. Backmate provides excellent support and can be considered as an ‘extension to a car seat’.
Features – Backmate : the back brace developed by Roger Wolfson
- Using an adjustable pneumatic system, Backmate creates a comfort area that relieves back pain and spasms.
- Designed by a team of medical experts.
- Adjustable air cushion caters for specific needs.
- Medically-compliant, fully-washable stylish cover.
- A full demonstration of the various features and benefits that Backmate has to offer can be arranged upon request.
- Backmate is a medical appliance, hence, costs should be reimbursed by most medical aids upon submission of the relevant claim.
- Easily transported.
You might also enjoy: